Friday, February 01, 2008

Professional

Earlier this week Sarah received a very special envelope in the mail. It contained her license accrediting her as a Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC. This is the icing on the cake for many years of hard work for her and she was beside herself when she opened the envelope. I am so proud of her. It was quite an adventure when she went off to graduate school for two years. We got through it and she graduated with a 4.0 grade point average.
She's been working in the field for a year and a half and is enjoying what she does. Being a therapist is what Sarah is meant to do. She will help many people along the road of life. I know she has enriched my life for the last 8 years. Congratulations my sweet wife.


On a side note re. therapy, HBO has a new series that aired this week. In Treatment. I caught two episodes this week so far. I'm hooked. I've had years of therapy, so this kind of thing appeals to me. It's well cast and the concept is really cool. You can find out more by following that link above.