Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grant

I found out yesterday I that have received a grant from the Arts and Science Council. I had applied in late summer. I'll use the money to take a workshop in 2009. I am pretty excited. There were 120 applicants and 20 were selected.
I totally forgot to post yesterday. Much cleaning was accomplished but I still have to finish the workshop. I have pots to glaze today too.

My Holiday Sale starts on Friday. See times at right.

I had a request for directions from Charlotte, NC so here they are:

Take I-85 south
Take Exit 10 B (hwy 74)
Go to the third light and make a right on hwy 74 business.
Go to the third light and make a right on to hwy 180 north/ North Post Rd.
Keep on 180 until you reach Hwy 18. Turn right on Hwy 18 North. (this will be 4 lanes)
After 18 goes to a two lane go almost 1 mile and turn left on Wallace Grove Road.
Pottery is on right. Look for sign.

Address is 757 Wallace Grove Road. Shelby NC 28150 if you need to use MapQuest.