Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Part of a Day

I only got in part of the day in the workshop today. Most everything from yesterday was still too wet to work on so I made some bigger bakers, more mugs, and a few other things. I spent the better part of the morning and noontime around the Arts Council. Tomorrow I have no commitments so I'll be finishing up all the work.

My brother in law recommended a fellow who would do the finish work on my drywall in the new renovation. He came by and gave me an estimate. It was very good so I hired him on. He'll start on Monday and I expect it will be done in 3-4 days. Sarah was very happy. I told her she better go pick out her paint colors.

I've felt much more grounded and present today.

I will have maybe one more wet day and then I'll be ready to fire.
That's' it for now. I have to spend some time with the dogs and then get supper going, stir fry veggies and rice. Simple.