Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Omissions

I forgot to mention the Circle of Eight exhibit at the Greenwood Arts Council in Greenwood SC. We will be showing along with two painters, Ruth Martin and Lorry Park. I delivered all the pots to the space on Monday. It's a very nice space and I feel like we'll have a good show. The opening is this Friday, July 27th from 5 till 7 pm. the show will remain up through August. If you are in the area please stop in. I won't be at the opening but Jen Mecca and Amy Sanders will be representing the Circle crew.

I also wanted to mention another potter in my last entry, Jeff Martin is in Boone, NC, one of our favorite places. Jeff found me via my Journal and it turns out I had seen some of his pots at a resturant in Boone, Angelica's. You can visit Jeff's myspace page, there's tons of stuff on there.