Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finishing

I spent today finishing up pots from the past few days. Below are my pilgrim bottles. I really love these pots. I first saw them made by John Leach, mine are a little different shape with a longer spout. They are good for oils and such but we keep one by the sink full of dishwashing liquid. These mugs have a different handle placement than I usually do. These have a one finger handle that's more in the center of the pot. I rather like them and they feel good in the hand. I have another six that I'll give similar handles tomorrow.
I had several boards of bakers that got handled. Here are a couple.
I also worked on my tripod dishes and animal jars. They will finish up totally tomorrow.
This evening we worked on the renovation. I am so ready for the finisher to come on Monday. It's going to be awesome.
Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my photographer to take some new images of some pots. That's it for now, it's almost time to hit the hay.