Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Cycle

My Spring Sale weekend is over and was a success. Thank you to everyone who came out. It's always fun to catch up. I'll be getting the studio back in working order tomorrow and probably make a few pots. I'd really like to head up to Highwater Clay in Asheville this week and pick up some materials. I need to check in with my father in law and see if I can borrow his big pickup to bring home the 1600 lbs of dry materials that I need to buy. I will also probably get back to work on the renovation here in the house. I'd really like to get some progress made this month. Lots to do but somehow it will get done.
We had some rain this first day of April (April showers), everything is green and beautiful and many trees and plants are in bloom or budding out. I love this time of year, it makes me feel alive and energized.
I hope you all have a great week.