Sunday, April 22, 2007

Circle Spring Sale

We had a great day for our Circle of Eight Sale on Saturday. The turnout was good and we all sold some pots. It was good to hang out with the pottery crew. Our guest artist, Kelly O'Briant brought a nice selection of pots and we all enjoyed having her there. She fit right in with all of us and I enjoyed getting to know more about her and her work.
Below is a shot of my booth.Here is a partial shot of all the booths, I didn't get Jen Mecca and Sandy Singletary's booth in this picture. (Sorry girls).
Greg Scott, below with customers.
I wish I would have gotten more shots of everyone's work. Here is a quick shot of Kelly's work. For more images visit Jen Mecca's blog.
I'll be back to work in the shop tomorrow. I have another show this weekend here in Shelby. Check back this week for more.