Thursday, September 04, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I had forgotten that Patricia Griffin had 'tagged' me last week.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog. (this is what you're now reading.)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (This is only a game.)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things About Me:

1. When I go to the movies I have to get there early and I must have popcorn for the show.
2. I am a black belt in karate.
3. I like to dance, but now days mostly when I am alone in the studio. In my 20's I was into the rave scene.
4. When I was a kid I was a 'biter'.
5. I am a slow driver.
6. I am terribly claustrophobic and cannot ride in the back seat of a two door car.

Here are the six people I am tagging....

1. Doug Fitch of A Devonshire Pottery
2. Hannah McAndrew of Hannah McAndrew-Slipware Potter
3. Jen Mecca of Jen Mecca's Pottery Blog
4. Amy Sanders of There There Pottery
5. Becky Story of Claydog
6.Brandon Phillips of Support Your Local Potter