Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wiped Out for Now

The Sale went well and I am so thankful for everyone who came out and got pots as well as you all out there in the blogosphere and email realms who send words of support.

We knocked off at 4 today and headed over to Sarah's parents for dinner. After that I handled the mugs I made this morning now it's time for a cup of herb tea and some quiet time on the couch.

It'll be a full week, making, filling in teaching for a friend, firing, and the Spring Sale at Clayworks on Friday. I'm sticking with the earthenware for a while more. The cream glaze with green was a big hit. The green in general was a hit. Well it was all a hit thankfully. So I'm gonna keep at it.

I got a lead on Thursday about some brick clay in the area. I may try to give a call in about that and see what I can find. I am also going to give a call to some folks on the west coast who at one time at least were doing some wood fired earthenware. It seems that's rare here in the States.

Anyhow that's it for tonight. Hope everyone has a good start to the week. Many of my customers commented on us... us bloggers who are all linked up, so that was fun, we are all well known in some household or another. Cheers, Ron