Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friends. Pots in Use

Everyone has a great time at Conference. Nothing like a bunch of fun loving potters all together in one place. I was delighted to see some friends of mine had brought along some pots that I made to enjoy their morning coffee in. Below is my dear friend Vicki Gill with a big tankard of mine. Vicki and I have known each other for a long while, she is a fine potter. I caught Leon and Ann enjoying a sweet snack and some coffee during a break.
Another tankard of mine caught in action. This is Ju-Ian from Charlotte. She is a regular at Clayworks, it was fun hanging out with her this weekend. She and I got Norm Shulman to give us a little talk on a few of his teabowls while we were in the gallery.
The life of the party, Gary Rubin, was there in fine form as always. So of course I had to tag along for any fun that may suddenly break out. Gary makes pots in Charlotte. Gary and I are both married to therapists if that says anything. Sarah and Katie sure have their hands full, each being married to the likes of Gary and myself.