Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quick Note

Thanks to everyone you expressed concern about my dog Perry. After I posted yesterday I phoned the vet, they were prepping Perry for surgery and after talking to the doc I agreed to go ahead with it. He phoned me back after lunch saying Perry came through okay. He operated on his pancreas, and it was not as serious as he expected. Hopefully Perry will start eating again. I'll go see him later today. Keep your fingers crossed.

I delivered a set of dinnerware last night to my friend Eleanor. She had registered with me for her wedding. She was so happy with her new dishes. It was great to see her excitement. It makes very happy to know she and her husband, Mark, will get many years of use from the pots.

I'm off to work. My Holiday Sale will be here before I know it! I can't believe this month is going so quickly. I think Thanksgiving is coming early this year. ?

Pics later today.