Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mucking along

I got back in the studio this morning and made a few pots. At lunchtime I met up with some local artists at Synergy Studios in town and had lunch. We had homemade pie and ice cream for dessert. It was nice to hang out with some likeminded people. We need to do it more often. I made a few more pots after lunch, some faceted vases and then worked outside some. I have been reorganizing my clay storage shed and I think I've got it all finished.
Not much else report. I feel like I'm just mucking along from one thing to the next really. I haven't had any real routine or full day of any thing since my sale. I have clay drying in the racks, I hope it will be ready to bring in by the middle of next week. Right now I'm using some commercial clay I had bought a while back. I think once my clay is ready then I'll be rocking along again in the pottery.