Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday

Just in from the Arts Council where I made sure the cones went down in the kiln. I'll unload tomorrow and load another glaze load which will come out on Thursday. All this in preparation for the Circle of Eight Sale on Saturday. I've got to get my little gas kiln finished so I can fire here. I will probably be working on it this week along with some repairs down on the kiln shed. The roof is leaking badly so I'll need to replace a few sheets of tin.

It seems the blogger crew all forgot their cameras or were just having too much fun to take any pics at Doug's big opening. Hopefully Hil took a few and Doug will post when he gets back home.

My session starts tomorrow at Clayworks. It should be a grand time. A full class once again. We are going to concentrate on faceting and fluting.

Better get going.