Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend

My Summer Sale was a great success. I had a lot of folks drive in from out of town as well as many of my locals who came by. There were some new faces and a few who have known about me but have never made it out here until now. Thanks to you all for your support and patronage. Many good pots left the showroom over the weekend and I hope they are being put to use or enjoyed in some way in their new enviroments. Now I can get busy making more and working on some new ideas. My next Home Sale is in September and then the Holiday Sale in Nov/Dec.

Today I am helping Sarah's dad and brother install some new kitchen cabinets. I'll be working on our renovation this week too. I'd like to get this drywall job wrapped up soon. Things take forever around here.

Anyhow I hope you are off to a good start on this Monday.