Monday, March 12, 2007

Posts

Sorry for the lapse in posts. I had a good weekend. My birthday was Sunday. Sarah and I rode up to Boone for the day. The weather was beautiful and sunny. It was really nice. I had a good birthday, 37 this year.
I have been finishing up pots today and trying to get myself ready to go to Louisville. I had some foot issues on these last bowls I made but I think I have them worked out for now. I need a cutting tool with a bigger loop to get the curve I want. I am firing a bisque too, which I need to go check on.
Anyway, this isn't much of a post but I did want to check in. I probably won't be posting while I am away, but you never know.
Also I was really surprised to see some hits from unexpected places on my little map counter I installed the other day. So thanks.