Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Morning

The birds are singing and having a busy time this morning. I love that it is warm enough to have the windows open in the house, especially at night. I slept in about 30 minutes later than usual today so I am a bit behind in my morning routine. Today I'll be loading the kiln and getting ready for my Home Sale which is this weekend. I'll fire tomorrow and unload on Thursday. I am planning on using the solid chunk method of soda introduction again, but I am also going to spray some soda in the back of the kiln since it was a little dry back there last time.

We had a good weekend. We got to spend some time with friends, got the house cleaned, and visited with Sarah's mom and dad on Sunday. The dogs also got a bath and I serviced the lawn mower and got a little work done on the renovation. I have to get things all in order here and looking nice for the coming weekend. That means cleaning the studio and showroom and dusting the pots in there. It's going to be a busy week but it will all be done by 10 am Saturday morning.

I hope your week is off to a good start. Check in later for some pics from the loading.

Spring Pottery Sale
Saturday March 31 10 am till 5 pm
Sunday April 1 Noon till 4 pm