Saturday, December 06, 2008

Back Quickly


Good Saturday to you all. I haven't fallen off the pottery planet. So much going on, so little time to blog.

Thanks to everyone who came out to Clayworks last night for our Studio Sale. It continues today from 10 - 3. I have a nice selection of mugs, plates, jars and other pots there including the baker you see here.

My Holiday Sale continues this weekend. Sarah will be here taking care of that while I am at the Cleveland County Arts Council in Shelby. I have a booth there for the weekend for the Winter Arts Tour.

Too bad I can't be in all three places, but I have pots in all three locations so if you're near any one please stop in. If you're a bit farther away....say Devon maybe...you can get some beautiful slipware from Doug Fitch as he's having his sale today.

I'll have new cups going up on Etsy next week. Still have to get them glazed and fired so I'll post the date soon.

Much to report but that will have to wait until later. Thanks for checking in!!