Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday's Pots

Just finished off a bisque firing, well I didn't really have to do anything but make sure it didn't over fire (that electric kiln sure is nice). I worked in the shop a few hours this morning making mugs, plates, salsa bowls and 6 diamond shaped dishes. Not bad for a Sunday. I felt guilty for doing hardly anything in the shop yesterday.
Karma and I went for a ride out and about and stopped by the store for a Sunkist Orange soda (which I haven't had in years) and Karma was given a couple doggie treats by the lady at the counter. We're pretty much chilling out at the moment. Sarah is off visiting family today.

So that's a little update from my end of the world. Sorry it's not too exciting but I thought I'd better put some thing up here.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

New pots out of the kiln this week, hopefully by Thursday. So come on back. Some of the new pots will show up on my Etsy site.