Monday, September 24, 2007

Sale Weekend

I had a great turnout for my sale over the weekend. Many of the pots from the last firing went to new homes. I hardly got to spend any time looking at them before they went out the door. Thanks to everyone who came out. I had lots of returning regular customers, some who hadn't been here in a while as well as some new folks who saw the sign on the highway and even a couple of my new students from Clayworks made the trip out. It's aways fun for me to see everyone and catch up and share my work. Now it's time to get back in the workshop and make more!

Thanks again for coming out, I couldn't do this without all the support of my customers and fellow pottery lovers. Thanks also to everyone who visits this blog and supports me in that way. I hope you'll pass word of my work on to others who you think may be interested. Have a great week.