Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Beginnings


Here is my sweet wife leaving this morning for her first day at her new job. The position is with Behavioral Wellness in Shelby. Now, instead of the hour drive to Charlotte she had for her internship, she has a 10 minute drive into town. And she's getting paid!!! Yea!! I am so proud of Sarah. I am fortunate to have such a great woman in my life.


I also have something new (and that pays) starting tonight. I have been asked to join the instructor staff at Clayworks Studios in Charlotte. I will be teaching intermediate wheel throwing for the next 10 weeks. It's once a week, but I hope in the future that maybe I can pick up another class. I am looking forward to getting out and interacting with students and sharing some of what I know about clay.