Monday, January 16, 2006

Six Years and T.M.P

Sarah and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on Sat. Jan. 14. We were married in 2000 on the beach in Negril, Jamaica. Oh to be there now. How lucky I am to have such a beautiful, wonderful wife. She never ceases to amaze me. She is the most positive, compassionate, caring person I have ever known. Her trust in life and what is to come is inspiring to me. I look forward to our many years together.

Saturday night we went to Charlotte with some friends who had invited us to the Tosco Music Party. We had a great night. The T.M.P. happens a few times a year at Spirit Square and sells out all 700+ seats in a short time. At Tosco each performer does one or two numbers. So we saw 17 acts all for the low price of $12. My favorite of the night was David Mead. Check him out.