I keep asking Sarah, "When is Christmas?" As in what day? How soon? When? I haven't looked at a calender in weeks and I am at a loss for 'When'. So it's Tuesday right? Right. Well okay, that's fine I guess. I have to say I don't feel at all in the spirit. Maybe that will change as soon as someone gives me a gift. Ha, ha.
I have a bit of a head cold. I want to make some plates but have no desire to go out to the workshop. What I really want to do is go to Cheap Joes and get some art supplies and then go have a bowl of Pho. I could justify that.
I guess I'm feeling a bit rough around the edges. Rough is good. Okay, so that's it for now. I'm off to play ball with Karma for a little while, which is fun, she never fails to make me smile and laugh and run around and act goofy. Goofy is good.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
What Day Is It Anyhow?
Posted by
Ron
at
8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|