Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pottery Sale this Weekend

Don't forget my Summer Pottery Sale is
Saturday 10 until 5 and
Sunday Noon until 4

Needless to say I will have lots of pots out on the shelves. I'll put up some pics or a video once the showroom is all in order. I'm also going to have my larger oval bakers on sale for half off.

The address is 757 Wallace Grove Road Shelby NC 28150 you can mapquest it for directions or contact me at ronpots2 at yahoo dot com

I had planned to have some pots for sale online by the end of this week, but it's probably going to have to wait until after the sale. It will be a small selection to begin with and mostly if not all cups. So stay tuned for that.

If you've emailed me lately and haven't gotten a reply, hang in there as I will be getting to my mail today. Thanks!!!