Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Catching up...trying to

Sorry for the duration between posts. I have been working in the studio making pots and doing other various things around the house. Last Friday I drove to Asheville and picked up 1500 lbs of dry materials to make clay. On Saturday I mixed up what will amount to around 700 lbs of wet clay. As soon as this comes out of the racks I'll go ahead and mix again. I want to get ahead of the game before the weather turns cold.

I'll take the camera out to the shop today and take some shots of pots in progress and get them posted up here later.

The showroom is very well stocked right now. I have 6 shows between now and the first of December. I am looking forward to my next Home Sale which is Sept. 23 and 24. Postcards will go out soon. Of course you are welcome to come by anytime. The showroom is self service if I am not around.

Check back later for some images and probably a blurb on Clyde Edgerton, a NC author whose fiction I am enjoying.