Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Holiday Pottery Sale

Today I am getting the studio cleaned up and all the displays set up for our Holiday Open House and Pottery Sale. I fired the kiln yesterday so there will be some hot pots out on Friday. These include some limited edition trays with drawings on them. I have been wanting to do this for a while. They were really fun to make. The images are kind of cartoon-y, chickens, two headed dogs, giant fish, tiny humans, just fun stuff.

I will have a large selection of pots for the kitchen as well as some more decorative bottles and vases. The hot item this fall has been the animal jars with birds and turtles on the tops. I have some of these coming out of the kiln too.

I hope you'll make it out to see me and Sarah. This is always a good time.
Two weekends:
Friday Nov 25 10 am till 5pm
Saturday Nov 26 10 am till 5pm
Sunday Nov 27 Noon till 4
Saturday Dec 3 10am till 5 pm
Sunday Dec 4 Noon till 4
We'll have hot cider and snacks, lots of pots and holiday cheer

I will be unloading the kiln tomorrow. I''ll try and get some pics up between bites of turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving!